Beulah Baptist is closely monitoring all national, state and local regulations and mandates regarding church services. Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of everyone who worships with our fellowship.
- As we navigate the evolving impact of the corona virus on our community, we are adjusting our normal service schedule to insure the safety of our members. We will continue to monitor the situation week by week and hope to resume normal services at our campuses as soon as we are able.
- You may Worship by live radio service on Sundays at 11:00AM. You may listen from our church app, on social media platforms, or by clicking Here.
- You may Worship by live video through Facebook on Sundays at 11:00AM. You may watch on the church Facebook page or by clicking Here.
- You may Worship in person live on Sundays at 11:00AM, if you are not in high risk categories, and you are willing to follow social distancing protocol.
- We will also offer a regular video devotions beginning Monday, March 21. You may watch these from our website, church app, on social media platforms, or by clicking Here.
- Our weekly discipleship groups of 10 or fewer people may continue to meet at their own discretion in their various locations. We encourage you to make the decisions about attendance based on your own judgment, physical well-being, and susceptibility to sickness.
- Going forward, we will notify you of changes to our church calendar of events as determinations are made.
- Some have asked about the best way to support the church during this time of transition. You may give securely online by clicking Here, dropping your gifts off at the church, or through mail at 8454 Howard Mill Rd. Bennett, NC 27208.
In times like these, we are reminded that the church is not confined to a building or a location. The church is a family, and as our family gathers in homes rather than on campus, we have an incredible opportunity to join in the mission of God.
We can share and show the love of Jesus by inviting family, friends, and neighbors to watch Sunday services with us. Imagine the gospel conversations that could follow! We can also share fellowship with other believers whose churches may not be able to provide online services. Ask God to help you join in his mission even as we adjust for the circumstances of the moment, and let’s invite others to join our family as we follow God together.
Thank you for your patience as our Church transitions to these new delivery methods this week. We know these are challenging times, but we’ll continue to do our best to serve you.
Beulah Baptist Church
8454 Howard Mill Rd.
Bennett, NC 27208